NOVATO (KRON) — A GoFundMe account was created for the wife of a San Francisco police officer who was killed during Sunday’s mass shooting in Las Vegas.
Stacee Etcheber and her husband, Vinnie Etcheber, had attended the Route 91 Harvest Music fest when gunfire erupted.
Etcheber’s husband instructed her to run for safety while he saved others. That was last time Vinnie saw his wife.
In a family member’s Facebook post, her death was confirmed.
All donations raised through the GoFundMe account will go towards Etcherber’s family. She left behind a 10-year-old son and 12-year-old daughter.
So far more than $107,000 of a $200,000 goal has been raised.
For those who wish to contribute, click here.
- SNIPER IN HIGH-RISE HOTEL KILLS AT LEAST 58 IN LAS VEGAS
- LAS VEGAS SHOOTER WAS RETIRED, HAD NO CRIMINAL RECORD
- LIVE COVERAGE: KRON4’S LAS VEGAS SISTER STATION
- LAS VEGAS MASSACRE: CONCERT VICTIMS TALK ABOUT SHOOTING
- LAS VEGAS ATTACK IS DEADLIEST SHOOTING IN MODERN US HISTORY
- WOMAN SAYS HUSBAND DIED TRYING TO SAVE HER IN LAS VEGAS SHOOTING ATTACK
- LAS VEGAS SHOOTER’S DAD WAS A BANK ROBBER ON THE FBI MOST WANTED LIST