(WFLA) — Sometimes, we have the best of intentions, but somehow miss the mark.
A grandmother is mortified after she accidentally bought a very adult book for her precious 6-year-old granddaughter.
A Twitter user named Tiffany shared the hilarious story on social media. Apparently, her mother innocently purchased the inappropriate book, titled “If Animals Could Talk” for her daughter.
But, when Tiffany’s family sat down to read the new book with her little girl, they quickly realized this was a book intended for a much older audience.
Tiffany posted some of the book’s pages on Twitter for others to enjoy the hilarious mix-up. The post has been favorited on Twitter 180K times and shared 65K times as of 2 p.m. Thursday.
Check out some of the shared pages below.
I’m dying. My mom bought this book for my 6 year old and I just called to ask if she had actually opened the book. She hadn’t. 😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/inYCEaZKpV
— tiffany (@Tiffany1985B) October 4, 2017
Grandma accidentally buys dirty book for 6-year-old
- VEGAS SHOOTER’S GIRLFRIEND ‘SENT AWAY’ BEFORE HIS MASSACRE
- PHOTOS: REMEMBERING VICTIMS OF VEGAS SHOOTING
- VEGAS MASS SHOOTER’S GIRLFRIEND ARRIVES IN US
- VIDEO: WOMAN WITNESSED VEGAS SHOOTING FROM FLOOR ABOVE GUNMAN
- SAN JOSE WOMAN DIES IN VEGAS SHOOTING
- BAY AREA MEN SAVE LIVES DURING LAS VEGAS SHOOTING
- SF FLEET WEEK 2017: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS