SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — One of the jaw-dropping parts of the Fleet Week Air Show is the whirling, twisting, and upside down action of the small stunt plane.
KRON4’s Justine Waldman took a ride with Team Oracle Pilot Sean Tucker aboard his extra 300 stunt plane.
She said it was equal parts frightening and fun.
Zooming at about 200 miles per hour, they flew 2,000 feet above the Bay Area.
Watch the video above to see Justine’s wild ride.
- 1ST GRADER’S FIGHT POSSIBLY TRIGGERED DEADLY VALLEJO SHOOTING
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE LAS VEGAS GUNMAN
- RAINFOREST CAFE ON SF’S FISHERMAN’S WHARF CLOSES
- COMEDIAN RALPHIE MAY DEAD AT AGE 45
- WOMAN KILLED IN SAN JOSE STABBING
- FLEET WEEK: THE BEST PLACES TO WATCH THE BLUE ANGELS SHOW
- SF FLEET WEEK 2017: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS