SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Another huge event in San Francisco this weekend kicked off Friday.
The Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival is held in Golden Gate Park.
The free three-day music festival draws hundreds of thousands of fans every year.
This year especially, security was top of mind, less than a week after the horrific shooting at the outdoor country music festival in las vegas.
It’s an all hands on deck weekend for the SFPD.
Most people in in the park Friday seemed to have a pretty relaxed attitude but say it is impossible not to think about what happened in Las Vegas.
- 1ST GRADER’S FIGHT POSSIBLY TRIGGERED DEADLY VALLEJO SHOOTING
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE LAS VEGAS GUNMAN
- RAINFOREST CAFE ON SF’S FISHERMAN’S WHARF CLOSES
- COMEDIAN RALPHIE MAY DEAD AT AGE 45
- WOMAN KILLED IN SAN JOSE STABBING
- FLEET WEEK: THE BEST PLACES TO WATCH THE BLUE ANGELS SHOW
- SF FLEET WEEK 2017: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS