SAN JOSE (KRON) — The sister of the San Jose native killed in the Las Vegas shooting says Michelle Vo just wanted to spread good into the world.
A vigil is planned Friday night for Michelle, who is among the 58 people killed in the Sunday night rampage.
She grew up in the South Bay and worked for a tech company in Mountain View before moving to Southern California.
Michelle’s sister is trying to stay positive.
“I think her person hashtag says it all, #KeepGoodGoing,” she told KRON4. “She really just wanted to spread good in the world…I think she would want us to focus on the good. ”
The vigil is scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m. in front of San Jose City Hall.
Her sister says the public is welcome to attend.
- 1ST GRADER’S FIGHT POSSIBLY TRIGGERED DEADLY VALLEJO SHOOTING
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE LAS VEGAS GUNMAN
- RAINFOREST CAFE ON SF’S FISHERMAN’S WHARF CLOSES
- COMEDIAN RALPHIE MAY DEAD AT AGE 45
- WOMAN KILLED IN SAN JOSE STABBING
- FLEET WEEK: THE BEST PLACES TO WATCH THE BLUE ANGELS SHOW
- SF FLEET WEEK 2017: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS