(KRON) — California Governor Jerry Brown has declared a State of Emergency Monday due to the wildfires raging in several counties in the North Bay.
The emergency proclamation was issued for Napa, Sonoma and Yuba counties due to the effects of multiple fires, including the Tubbs and Atlas fires.
The fires have damaged critical infrastructure, threatened thousands of homes and caused the evacuation of residents.
Stay with KRON4 News for updates
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES