LAKE COUNTY (KRON) — Several parts of Lake County are under an evacuation order as wildfires continue to spread.
The Sulphur Fire is approximately 1,800 acres and is zero percent contained.
The fire is in the vicinity of Borax Lake, Mt. Baldy, the Elem Colony, and surrounding unincorporated areas and areas within the city limits of Clearlake.
Mandatory evacuations are in place for the Clearlake Park area including Sulphur Bank Drive, Crestview Drive, Lakeshore Drive, and parts of the City of Clearlake.
Lake County Transit is assisting evacuees with transportation to evacuation centers.
Advisory evacuations in Clearlake in the area east of Rumsey Rd/Burns Valley Rd and west of SR 53 that are north of Olympic Drive.
The evacuation center at Twin Pine Casino in Middle Town is full.
Evacuees should go to the Grace Church located at 6716 Live Oak Drive in Kelseyville instead.
Here are a list of evacuations from Lake County officials.
- 2nd St to 17th St
- San Joaquin to Windflower Point
- Burns Valley Area to Smith Lane in Clearlake
- Sulpher Bank Road
- North Drive
- Lakeshore Drive from San Joaquin west to Windflower Point
- Crestview Drive
Advisory Evacations Reed Lane to Smith Lane
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES