SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The National Weather Service talked with KRON4 on Monday afternoon about how the wind is affecting the massive North Bay fires that have charred over 70,000 acres and destroyed 1,500 structures.
Brian Garcia is a warning coordinating meteorologist for the National Weather Service. He joined KRON4 Chief Meteorologist Brittney Shipp about the fire.
Watch the above video to see the full interview.
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES