SANTA ROSA (KRON) — The massive fires in the North Bay have destroyed many neighborhoods in the region in less than 24 hours.
One of the hardest places hit is Santa Rosa’s Coffey Park neighborhood.
On Monday night, KRON4’s J.R. Stone talked to a Santa Rosa man who said it’s “unreal” his house is still standing, while others in the neighborhood are gone.
Watch the above video to see the full interview.
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES