(KRON) — Dangerous fire conditions will continue across the Bay Area through Thursday.
The National Weather Service says Northeast winds will be between 15-30 miles an hour with gusts up to 45 miles per hour.
— NWS Sacramento (@NWSSacramento) October 10, 2017
Napa Sonoma County fires
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES