SANTA ROSA (KRON) — A wheelchair-bound woman missing after her home was destroyed in the North Bay Tubbs Fire has been found dead, family members tell KRON4.
A fire inspector confirmed Christina Hanson was in the house and did not make it out, officials told family members.
The North Bay fires have destroyed over 70,000 acres, killed 16 people, and destroyed 1,500 homes. Hanson’s father is in the hospital with third-degree burns.
Hanson’s father is in the hospital with third-degree burns.
Stay with KRON4 News for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES