SONOMA COUNTY (KRON) — There are more than 200 law enforcement officers helping out in Sonoma County with many more officers on hand because of mutual aid support from San Francisco, Oakland, San Mateo and more.
And one deputy from the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office has some roots in Santa Rosa and came back to help out.
KRON4’s Stanley Roberts spent some time with that deputy.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES