SANTA ROSA (KRON) — The devastating wildfires are wiping out pieces of North Bay history.
KRON4’s Maureen Kelly was in Santa Rosa’s Fountaingrove area where she says iconic buildings have been destroyed.
The Fountaingrove Round Barn was nearly burnt to the ground.
It was built in 1899 near the Fountaingrove Inn, which was also severely damaged in the fires.
— Justine Waldman (@JustineWaldman) October 10, 2017
Napa Sonoma County fires
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES