SANTA ROSA (KRON) — Not only homes but many businesses burned to the ground in the North Bay wildfires.
Both Puerto Vallarta and K-Mart on Cleveland Avenue in Santa Rosa were destroyed.
They are both off Highway 101 and about a third of a mile apart from each other.
But there is one restaurant KRON4 found that is open. And it plans on staying open to feed the people impacted by these fires.
Reporter Matt Mendes has the story.
Watch the above video to see Matt’s full report.
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES