(KRON) — Several fires continue to burn across the North Bay destroying tens of thousands of acres of land.
Below is a map the shows where fires are actively burning and where they have recently burned:
Mobile App Users: Open this map full screen.
Red: Actively burning
Orange: Last 12-24 hours
Here is a street by street map that uses satellite to show ground-level images. Residents are using this interactive map assess the damage of their neighborhoods.
Click here for another Map from Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office (this map includes Road Closures)
Maps: North Bay Fires
Maps: North Bay Fires x
North Bay Firestorm
North Bay Firestorm x
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES