SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–Two hospitals with facilities in the North Bay have set up hotline numbers for loved ones to find evacuated patients.
Both Sutter Health Hospital and Kaiser Hosptial have locations in Santa Rosa. On Monday both hospitals were evacuated and patients were moved to other locations around the Bay Area.
The Kaiser hotline number is (855)599-0033. The number for Sutter Health is 797-543-4511.
Sutter and Kaiser have established numbers to find evacuated patients to other facilities. KP: 855-599-0033. Sutter: 797-543-4511.
— Sonoma Sheriff (@sonomasheriff) October 12, 2017
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES