SONOMA COUNTY(KRON)– There are multiple evacuation centers set up around the Bay Area to assist those displaced by the North Bay wildfires.
Immigration status will not be asked at our shelters. Keep your families safe. Our shelters have room for you. https://t.co/f4a3bPmgxs
— County of Sonoma (@CountyofSonoma) October 12, 2017
Solano City College, 4000 Suisun Valley Rd, Fairfield
Sonoma Raceway campground
1st Presbyterian Church
939 B Street
(Day use only, Food and water available after 9 AM)
2660 CA-1, Bodega Bay, CA 94923
ANIMAL EVACUATION CENTERS
Napa County Animal Shelter at 942 Hartle Ct, Napa will shelter dogs, cats, rabbits and other household animals.
Large animals can be taken to the Santa Rosa Fairgrounds at 1350 Bennett Valley Road. Access the Fairgrounds via Gate 7 on Aston Ave.
Sonoma County Fairgrounds at 1350 Bennett Valley Road. (Open for large, medium-sized livestock and farm animals)
Solano Fairgrounds taking large animals
Solano Animal Shelters are taking household pets
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES