GILROY (KRON) — A 3.0 magnitude earthquake struck the outskirts of Gilroy Friday morning, according to the United States Geological Survey.
At 4:13 a.m. the quake hit about 4.35 miles southwest of Gilroy.
Viewers in Gilroy, Morgan Hill, and Fairfield tell KRON4 they felt the quake.
One person says their whole house shook. Another says the shaking woke them up.
This comes just four days after a 4.4 magnitude earthquake struck the area of San Jose’s Alum Rock.
No injuries or damage have been reported at this time.
Check out KRON4’s Interactive Earthquake Map and stay with KRON4 for all your Earthquake Alerts.
Stay with KRON4 News for updates
- NORTH BAY FIRESTORM DEATH TOLL RISES TO 26
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- FOUR FIRES CLOSE TO MERGING INTO MASSIVE BLAZE
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE