SONOMA COUNTY (KRON) — The Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office has issued a new mandatory evacuation for northern Healdsburg Friday.
The mandatory evacuation is for north of Hwy 128 from Geysers Rd to Chalk Hill Rd.
If you are in this are you need to evacuate now due to fire.
The evacuations are due to the Pocket Fire.
The Pocket Fire has burned 9,996 acres and is five percent contained.
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SEE IF YOUR SANTA ROSA HOME SURVIVED THE FIRE
- SONOMA COUNTY FIRE VICTIMS IDENTIFIED
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- WINERIES DAMAGED BY NORTH BAY WILDFIRES
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE