OAKLAND (KRON) — Raiders officials said Sunday’s game in Oakland will happen as scheduled.
Bay Area air quality has been the worse in history because of the raging fires in the North Bay.
In a statement released Friday, they said they will monitor air quality conditions and will update the public if there are any changes.
During practice this week, several players wore face masks.
Here is the statement:
Sunday’s game against the Chargers remains scheduled for 1:25 p.m. at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. We will continue to monitor air quality conditions in the Bay Area and will update the public with any changes via our social media channels.
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SEE IF YOUR SANTA ROSA HOME SURVIVED THE FIRE
- SONOMA COUNTY FIRE VICTIMS IDENTIFIED
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- WINERIES DAMAGED BY NORTH BAY WILDFIRES
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE