HEALDSBURG (KRON)–Cal Fire lifted an advisory evacuation for the City of Healdsburg Sunday evening.
Healdsburg is situated in Sonoma County, an area torched by the deadly Tubbs and Atlas fires.
The advisory evacuation was lifted around 5 p.m.
Areas no longer under the evacuation advisory:
Fitch Mountain: east of the golf course and Revel Road
Bailache Avenue: From Rio Lindo to Healdsburg Avenue and all spur roads.
Areas east of Healdsburg Avenue and north of Paul Wittke Drive and Poppy Hill Drive
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SEE IF YOUR SANTA ROSA HOME SURVIVED THE FIRE
- SONOMA COUNTY FIRE VICTIMS IDENTIFIED
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- WINERIES DAMAGED BY NORTH BAY WILDFIRES
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE