CALISTOGA (KRON)– The City of Calistoga lifted its mandatory evacuation Sunday afternoon.
According to city officials, Cal Fire lifted the evacuation around 2:00 p.m. and only applies to residents who live in the city.
Residents were urged to be cautious as they returned to their homes due to fires still burning on Mt. St. Helena.
There was a heavy police presence in the community, as officers worked to ensure all protocols were followed.
— Ella Sogomonian (@EllaSogomonian) October 16, 2017
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SEE IF YOUR SANTA ROSA HOME SURVIVED THE FIRE
- SONOMA COUNTY FIRE VICTIMS IDENTIFIED
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- WINERIES DAMAGED BY NORTH BAY WILDFIRES
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE