SANTA ROSA (KRON)-It was last Sunday when the North Bay firestorm erupted and tore through the Napa, Sonoma, and Solano counties.
Now one week later businesses, including hospitals, are rebuilding. Sutter Regional Hospital in Santa Rosa was at the center of the Blaze.
On Monday the hospital was evacuated and 70 patients were moved to other locations around the Bay Area.
KRON4’s Hermela Aregawi spoke with hospital officials and employees who were the first line of defense for many victims.
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SEE IF YOUR SANTA ROSA HOME SURVIVED THE FIRE
- SONOMA COUNTY FIRE VICTIMS IDENTIFIED
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- WINERIES DAMAGED BY NORTH BAY WILDFIRES
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE