NAPA COUNTY (KRON)– Students at a Napa highschool school paired up with local chefs on Sunday to feed victims displaced by North Bay fires along with first responders.
KRON4’s Philippe Djegal stopped by Justin-Siena High School to see what the students and volunteers were cooking up.
The menu included everything from tri-tips, pizza, to a variety of side dishes.
The President of Justin-Siena High School, Robert Jordan, said he’s grateful for the support the Napa community has received.
Some of the food will be delivered to base camps around Napa Valley.
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SEE IF YOUR SANTA ROSA HOME SURVIVED THE FIRE
- SONOMA COUNTY FIRE VICTIMS IDENTIFIED
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- WINERIES DAMAGED BY NORTH BAY WILDFIRES
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE