SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–Big changes for the Bay Area as rain is expected to move in Thursday and Friday.
According to the National Weather Service, a system from the Gulf of Alaska kicks in late Wednesday night and will move across the Bay Area into Friday.
The much-needed rain will roll through those areas in the North Bay severely impacted by recent wildfires.
— NWS Bay Area (@NWSBayArea) October 16, 2017
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SEE IF YOUR SANTA ROSA HOME SURVIVED THE FIRE
- SONOMA COUNTY FIRE VICTIMS IDENTIFIED
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- WINERIES DAMAGED BY NORTH BAY WILDFIRES
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE