SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — We all have to share the road, and it doesn’t matter if you’re in a car or on a bike.
Attention to detail is critical.
And as Stanley Roberts reports, there is a section of a bike lane in San Francisco that might be considered the most dangerous.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
- SF OFFICER IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER HIT-AND-RUN
- DOZENS STILL MISSING IN NORTH BAY FIRESTORM
- FIRST RAIN OF THE SEASON TO FALL THURSDAY
- TWO 49ERS HELD AT GUNPOINT IN SF
- NORTH BAY FIRESTORM: DONATION STATION ISSUE
- FIVE-YEAR-OLD’S GRAVE MARKER REPOSSESSED
- INTERACTIVE MAP OF SANTA ROSA FIRE DAMAGE