OAKLAND (KRON) — Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch has been suspended one game without pay for unsportsmanlike conduct in Thursday night’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Raiders ended up winning the game 31-30 with no time left on the clock.
KRON4’s Gary Radnich will have more at 5 p.m. on KRON4 News.
Here is the full statement from the NFL:
- SF OFFICER IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER HIT-AND-RUN
- DOZENS STILL MISSING IN NORTH BAY FIRESTORM
- FIRST RAIN OF THE SEASON TO FALL THURSDAY
- TWO 49ERS HELD AT GUNPOINT IN SF
- NORTH BAY FIRESTORM: DONATION STATION ISSUE
- FIVE-YEAR-OLD’S GRAVE MARKER REPOSSESSED
- INTERACTIVE MAP OF SANTA ROSA FIRE DAMAGE