SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — On today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Gary Radnich and Darya Folsom talk about Marshawn Lynch getting ejected in the Raiders nail-biting 31-30 victory over the Chiefs.
In one of the most thrilling, yet strange endings to a regular season NFL game, the Raiders barely escaped their fifth straight loss.
On their fourth play with zero time on the game clock, Oakland cashed in with a clutch Crabtree touchdown to tie Kansas City.
The Tavecchio extra point sealed the deal, and the Raiders stay in the play-off conversation.
The win however, comes with a set-back.
Marshawn Lynch went “Beastmode” on the wrong person, causing him to be thrown out of the game.
Further suspension seems eminent for the 31-year-old running back.
Fans loved seeing him sneak into the stands and had a blast riding with him on BART after the game, but Gary wonders, at what point is he too much of a distraction?
He and Darya discuss in today’s edition of Gary’s World.
- SF OFFICER IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER HIT-AND-RUN
- DOZENS STILL MISSING IN NORTH BAY FIRESTORM
- FIRST RAIN OF THE SEASON TO FALL THURSDAY
- TWO 49ERS HELD AT GUNPOINT IN SF
- NORTH BAY FIRESTORM: DONATION STATION ISSUE
- FIVE-YEAR-OLD’S GRAVE MARKER REPOSSESSED
- INTERACTIVE MAP OF SANTA ROSA FIRE DAMAGE