SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — How many times have you been sitting in traffic only to see a motorcycle go zooming by?
If you are saying to yourself that lane splitting is legal, that’s true.
But you can’t be zooming by in the bicycle lane.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
- SF OFFICER IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER HIT-AND-RUN
- DOZENS STILL MISSING IN NORTH BAY FIRESTORM
- FIRST RAIN OF THE SEASON TO FALL THURSDAY
- TWO 49ERS HELD AT GUNPOINT IN SF
- NORTH BAY FIRESTORM: DONATION STATION ISSUE
- FIVE-YEAR-OLD’S GRAVE MARKER REPOSSESSED
- INTERACTIVE MAP OF SANTA ROSA FIRE DAMAGE