SONOMA COUNTY (KRON) — The EOS hotline number for missing people in the North Bay fires will be shut off Tuesday night.
The Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office is asking people call their dispatch number instead to report missing persons.
Here is the number: (707) 565-2121
The Sheriff’s Office asks first that you look for the missing relative yourself before you report them missing.
- AIR CANADA PLANE AVOIDS POTENTIAL CATASTROPHE AT SFO
- WARM FALL DAY BRINGS RECORD-SETTING HEAT TO BAY AREA
- MURDER TRIAL STARTS FOR PIER SHOOTING VICTIM KATE STEINLE
- ‘THEY COULD’VE KILLED HIM’: MOM SAYS SON WAS BEATEN FOR HIS SHOES
- VIDEO: MAN STALKS KIDS, WRITES LETTER TO PARENTS
- WATCH KRON4 NEWSCASTS LIVE