OAKLAND (KRON) — Raiders’ Marshawn Lynch lost his appeal and will sit out for Sunday’s game against the Bills.
The league upheldLynch’s one-game suspension due to unsportsmanlike conduct, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Lynch was suspended when he made contact with an official during the Raiders’ Thursday night 31-30 win over Kansas City.
The running back will sit out during Sunday’s game Sunday at Buffalo.
Marshawn Lynch’s 1-game suspension was upheld, per source. Out Sunday.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 24, 2017
- SF OFFICER IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER HIT-AND-RUN
- DOZENS STILL MISSING IN NORTH BAY FIRESTORM
- FIRST RAIN OF THE SEASON TO FALL THURSDAY
- TWO 49ERS HELD AT GUNPOINT IN SF
- NORTH BAY FIRESTORM: DONATION STATION ISSUE
- FIVE-YEAR-OLD’S GRAVE MARKER REPOSSESSED
- INTERACTIVE MAP OF SANTA ROSA FIRE DAMAGE