SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — In today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Gary Radnich and Darya Folsom talk about Jordan Bell ruffling some feathers in the Warriors bounce-back win.
After a rough start so far this season, Golden State rode the Dallas Mavericks out of Oakland with a 133-103 victory Monday night.
If you ask Steph Curry and Kevin Durant, the highlight of the game was rookie Jordan Bell’s alley-oop to himself.
If you ask the Mavs… Well, let’s just say you’ll get an entirely different response.
At this point in the game, the Warriors had a 25-point lead with under three minutes to play.
— GoldenStateWarriors (@warriors) October 24, 2017
In other sports news, see which NFL quarterback was video chatting with his team… While in the delivery room as his wife gave birth!
Another pro athlete is on the hot seat after his “I don’t want to be here” tweet.
Oh yeah, and something called the World Series begins tonight!
- SF OFFICER IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER HIT-AND-RUN
- DOZENS STILL MISSING IN NORTH BAY FIRESTORM
- FIRST RAIN OF THE SEASON TO FALL THURSDAY
- TWO 49ERS HELD AT GUNPOINT IN SF
- NORTH BAY FIRESTORM: DONATION STATION ISSUE
- FIVE-YEAR-OLD’S GRAVE MARKER REPOSSESSED
- INTERACTIVE MAP OF SANTA ROSA FIRE DAMAGE