CONTRA COSTA COUNTY (KRON) — Jasmin Abuslin, the woman who was at the center of a Bay Area-wide sex scandal has dropped her lawsuit against the Contra Costa County Sherriff’s Office.
Three sheriff’s deputies faced felony charges, including Contra Costa County Sheriff’s Deputy Ricardo Perez.
But a judge recently dismissed the criminal case against Perez.
Abuslin, who is formerly known as Celeste Guap, has already won a nearly $1 million dollar settlement against the City of Oakland.
- AIR CANADA PLANE AVOIDS POTENTIAL CATASTROPHE AT SFO
- WARM FALL DAY BRINGS RECORD-SETTING HEAT TO BAY AREA
- MURDER TRIAL STARTS FOR PIER SHOOTING VICTIM KATE STEINLE
- ‘THEY COULD’VE KILLED HIM’: MOM SAYS SON WAS BEATEN FOR HIS SHOES
- VIDEO: MAN STALKS KIDS, WRITES LETTER TO PARENTS
- WATCH KRON4 NEWSCASTS LIVE