SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– Another round of hot weather for the Bay Area on Wednesday as temperatures continue to rise.
KRON4’s James Fletcher said the steamy weather is caused by calm winds from the northeast that have given way for warm air to blow across the Bay.
Limit outdoor activities if possible and drink plenty of water. James anticipates temperatures around San Francisco to push against the 80-degree mark.
- AIR CANADA PLANE AVOIDS POTENTIAL CATASTROPHE AT SFO
- WARM FALL DAY BRINGS RECORD-SETTING HEAT TO BAY AREA
- MURDER TRIAL STARTS FOR PIER SHOOTING VICTIM KATE STEINLE
- ‘THEY COULD’VE KILLED HIM’: MOM SAYS SON WAS BEATEN FOR HIS SHOES
- VIDEO: MAN STALKS KIDS, WRITES LETTER TO PARENTS
- WATCH KRON4 NEWSCASTS LIVE