SAN MARTIN (KRON) — An earthquake with a magnitude of 3.5 struck just south of Morgan Hill Thursday, according to the United States Geological Survey.
It struck at 11:40 a.m. and was centered about 4.9 miles northeast of San Martin.
The quake also had a depth of about 4.5 miles.
Check out KRON 4’s Interactive Earthquake Map and stay with KRON 4 for all your Earthquake Alerts.
Stay with KRON4 News for updates
- SUSPECT SKETCHES, 911 CALL RELEASED IN SHERRI PAPINI KIDNAPPING
- 3 MEN ARRESTED IN SAN JOSE KILLING, ACCUSED OF TARGETING BROTHELS
- 3 SF PUBLIC SCHOOLS SHOW HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD IN WATER
- OFFICER TAKES KID TO MCDONALDS ON BDAY AFTER NO ONE PICKS HIM UP
- FEMALE GANG MEMBER’S ‘HOT’ MUGSHOT GOES VIRAL
- TEEN TO BE TRIED AS ADULT IN MURDER OF 8-YEAR-OLD MADDY MIDDLETON
- POLICE: 8-YEAR-OLD BRINGS GUN TO EAST BAY SCHOOL