SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– Those who decided to spring for Apple’s fancy new iPhone X, be sure to invest in a case and a screen protector.
Repairs are going to cost more than they did for previous versions of the iPhone.
According to Apple’s website, fixing a broken screen on the iPhone X will set you back $275, nearly $100 more than an iPhone 8 repair.
That price could be lower if you purchase Apple-Care, which is the extended warranty program.
There are some new changes in effect for Apple-Care customers. The warranty will now only cover two instances of accidental damage. The third time will raise repair costs significantly.
- SUSPECT SKETCHES, 911 CALL RELEASED IN SHERRI PAPINI KIDNAPPING
- 3 MEN ARRESTED IN SAN JOSE KILLING, ACCUSED OF TARGETING BROTHELS
- 3 SF PUBLIC SCHOOLS SHOW HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD IN WATER
- OFFICER TAKES KID TO MCDONALDS ON BDAY AFTER NO ONE PICKS HIM UP
- FEMALE GANG MEMBER’S ‘HOT’ MUGSHOT GOES VIRAL
- TEEN TO BE TRIED AS ADULT IN MURDER OF 8-YEAR-OLD MADDY MIDDLETON
- POLICE: 8-YEAR-OLD BRINGS GUN TO EAST BAY SCHOOL