SAN FRANCISCO (CNN)–Trick-or-treaters who may have food allergies won’t be left out.
Food Allergy Research Education’s Teal Pumpkin Project offers a safe Halloween for trick-or-treaters with allergies.
Homes with teal pumpkins on the porch indicate there are non-food treats, such as bubbles, pencils, and stickers.
Last year, nearly 18,000 homes participated in the Teal Pumpkin Project.
- SUSPECT SKETCHES, 911 CALL RELEASED IN SHERRI PAPINI KIDNAPPING
- 3 MEN ARRESTED IN SAN JOSE KILLING, ACCUSED OF TARGETING BROTHELS
- 3 SF PUBLIC SCHOOLS SHOW HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD IN WATER
- OFFICER TAKES KID TO MCDONALDS ON BDAY AFTER NO ONE PICKS HIM UP
- FEMALE GANG MEMBER’S ‘HOT’ MUGSHOT GOES VIRAL
- TEEN TO BE TRIED AS ADULT IN MURDER OF 8-YEAR-OLD MADDY MIDDLETON
- POLICE: 8-YEAR-OLD BRINGS GUN TO EAST BAY SCHOOL