OAKLAND (KRON)–Steph Curry got into the Halloween spirit for Sunday’s gameday.
Curry rolled into the Oracle Arena on a tricycle and dressed as “Jigsaw” from the horror film Saw.
Draymond Green couldn’t contain his laughter.
Hopefully, Curry makes it back from Monday’s game in LA to take his daughter trick-or-treating.
— GoldenStateWarriors (@warriors) October 29, 2017
- SUSPECT SKETCHES, 911 CALL RELEASED IN SHERRI PAPINI KIDNAPPING
- 3 MEN ARRESTED IN SAN JOSE KILLING, ACCUSED OF TARGETING BROTHELS
- 3 SF PUBLIC SCHOOLS SHOW HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD IN WATER
- OFFICER TAKES KID TO MCDONALDS ON BDAY AFTER NO ONE PICKS HIM UP
- FEMALE GANG MEMBER’S ‘HOT’ MUGSHOT GOES VIRAL
- TEEN TO BE TRIED AS ADULT IN MURDER OF 8-YEAR-OLD MADDY MIDDLETON
- POLICE: 8-YEAR-OLD BRINGS GUN TO EAST BAY SCHOOL