SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– A storm system is slowly making its way towards the Bay Area and on Friday rain is expected to fall.
KRON4’s James Fletcher said the bulk of the storm will take form overnight and push into Saturday.
Temperatures around the Bay Area will continue to fall ahead of the incoming storm coming in from the Northwest.
Clouds will build Thursday afternoon as an incoming storm approaches.
It will be light at first, then building in intensity Friday night through Saturday morning.
Rain totals with this weekend’s system range from .25” in the valleys to 1.00” in the North Bay. The coastal range could even see 1.50”
Prepare for some unsettled weather up until Sunday.
- GIRL VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED ON DUBLIN SCHOOL CAMPUS
- DISCOVERY BAY MURDER SUSPECT IN CUSTODY
- 3 BAY AREA TEENS KILLED IN HALLOWEEN NIGHT CAR CRASH
- GANG MEMBER WHOSE ‘HOT’ MUGSHOT WENT VIRAL PLEADS GUILTY
- NON-SMOKERS GET EXTRA DAYS OFF TO MAKE UP FOR SMOKE BREAKS
- TRICK-OR-TREATER FINDS BLADE IN HALLOWEEN CANDY
- KRON4 & THE SALVATION ARMY: NORTH BAY FIRE RELIEF FUNDRAISER