SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Over 5,000 customers were without power in San Francisco’s SoMa neighborhood on Thursday afternoon, PG&E said.
But power was restored at around 4:45 p.m.
Customers lost power just before 3 p.m.
PG&E is investigating the cause.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- GIRL VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED ON DUBLIN SCHOOL CAMPUS
- DISCOVERY BAY MURDER SUSPECT IN CUSTODY
- 3 BAY AREA TEENS KILLED IN HALLOWEEN NIGHT CAR CRASH
- GANG MEMBER WHOSE ‘HOT’ MUGSHOT WENT VIRAL PLEADS GUILTY
- NON-SMOKERS GET EXTRA DAYS OFF TO MAKE UP FOR SMOKE BREAKS
- TRICK-OR-TREATER FINDS BLADE IN HALLOWEEN CANDY
- KRON4 & THE SALVATION ARMY: NORTH BAY FIRE RELIEF FUNDRAISER