DUBLIN (KRON) — Police did not find any explosives after investigating a bomb threat at Dublin High School Thursday afternoon.
The Dublin Unified School District said they cleared the campus located at 8151 Village Parkway so law enforcement can search it thoroughly.
Officials said students were dismissed early and should go home immediately.
Any students who use public transportation are advised to go to Kolb Park. Wheels buses have been re-routed. Special Education students should also be picked up at Kolb Park.
The school has canceled all events and practices for Thursday afternoon.
With the assistance of bomb dogs and UAVs, No explosives were located at Dublin High. Normal traffic has resumed.
— Dublin Police (@DublinCAPolice) November 2, 2017
Stay with KRON4 News for updates
- GIRL VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED ON DUBLIN SCHOOL CAMPUS
- DISCOVERY BAY MURDER SUSPECT IN CUSTODY
- 3 BAY AREA TEENS KILLED IN HALLOWEEN NIGHT CAR CRASH
- GANG MEMBER WHOSE ‘HOT’ MUGSHOT WENT VIRAL PLEADS GUILTY
- NON-SMOKERS GET EXTRA DAYS OFF TO MAKE UP FOR SMOKE BREAKS
- TRICK-OR-TREATER FINDS BLADE IN HALLOWEEN CANDY
- KRON4 & THE SALVATION ARMY: NORTH BAY FIRE RELIEF FUNDRAISER