NORWALK, OH (WCMH) – An Ohio man is facing several federal charges, accused of tricking minors into porn auditions.
Charles Thomas Barbarotta, 32, was indicted on two counts of sex trafficking of a minor, two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor and one count of wire fraud.
According to a news release from the U.S. Attorney’s office for the Northern District of Ohio, Barbarotta induced two teen girls into performing sex acts under the promise that he was producing a pornographic film.
He is also accused of recording the encounter.
Barbarotta also used a scheme to induce the two minor victims into performing sex acts with him for what he fraudulently purported would be a pornographic film he would produce or direct, according to the indictment.
Investigators believe Barbarotta may have other victims. Anyone with information about him is asked to call the FBI at 419-243-6122.
- GIRL VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED ON DUBLIN SCHOOL CAMPUS
- DISCOVERY BAY MURDER SUSPECT IN CUSTODY
- 3 BAY AREA TEENS KILLED IN HALLOWEEN NIGHT CAR CRASH
- GANG MEMBER WHOSE ‘HOT’ MUGSHOT WENT VIRAL PLEADS GUILTY
- NON-SMOKERS GET EXTRA DAYS OFF TO MAKE UP FOR SMOKE BREAKS
- TRICK-OR-TREATER FINDS BLADE IN HALLOWEEN CANDY
- KRON4 & THE SALVATION ARMY: NORTH BAY FIRE RELIEF FUNDRAISER