SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — It has been some time since people had to worry much about umbrellas.
And in one business magazine, there’s actually an article about the etiquette for modern men and women.
While there are no laws that we know of about using umbrellas, leave it up to Stanley Roberts to discover several common courtesies that some people seem to have forgotten.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
- 2 SUSPECTS ID’D IN MURDER OF CONCORD TEEN
- SENATE DEMS INTRODUCE BILL TO BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS
- 2 ARRESTED IN SAN JOSE DOUBLE MURDER AT TAQUERIA
- WOMAN WINS $64 MILLION WITH CA LOTTERY TICKET
- 16-YEAR-OLD ARRESTED AFTER 3 BODIES FOUND
- WATCH KRON4 NEWSCASTS LIVE