SANTA ROSA (KRON) — It has been one month since the deadly North Bay Firestorm.
More than 6,000 homes have been destroyed in the fires. But some progress has been made towards rebuilding.
KRON4’s Dan Kerman was live in Santa Rosa’s Coffey Park neighborhood on Wednesday night with the details.
Watch the above video to see Dan’s full report.
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT SHOT, KILLED IN CONCORD
- 2 INMATES ESCAPE PALO ALTO COURTHOUSE
- EAST BAY TEACHER ACCUSED OF MOLESTING CHILD
- TEXAS CHURCH GUNMAN SENT HOSTILE TEXTS BEFORE ATTACK
- WOMAN FIRED FOR FLIPPING OFF TRUMP’S MOTORCADE
- HOW TO FIX APPLE’S ‘I’ TO ‘A’ AUTO-CORRECTION BUG