SACRAMENTO (KRON) — KRON4 is getting an up-close look at the training California Highway Patrol officers go through and the new challenges they face in the field.
One example is the legalization of marijuana. Currently, there is no device like a breathalyzer to see if someone is under the influence of marijuana.
On Wednesday, the CHP Academy opened up its doors to KRON4’s Terisa Estacio.
Watch the above video to see Terisa’s full report.
- 2 SUSPECTS ID’D IN MURDER OF CONCORD TEEN
- SENATE DEMS INTRODUCE BILL TO BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS
- 2 ARRESTED IN SAN JOSE DOUBLE MURDER AT TAQUERIA
- WOMAN WINS $64 MILLION WITH CA LOTTERY TICKET
- 16-YEAR-OLD ARRESTED AFTER 3 BODIES FOUND
- WATCH KRON4 NEWSCASTS LIVE