SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Metallica’s benefit concert for victims of the North Bay firestorm is expected to bring thousands of people to San Francisco Thursday night.
The “Band Together Bay Area” concert started at 6 p.m. at AT&T Park.
The concert is being streamed live on Metallica’s website, Youtube channel and their Facebook page.
Metallica will close out the night after performances by G-Eazy, Rancid, Dave Matthews and more.
All proceeds will go to charity to assist those impacted by the North Bay fires.
Stay with KRON4 News for updates
- 2 SUSPECTS ID’D IN MURDER OF CONCORD TEEN
- SENATE DEMS INTRODUCE BILL TO BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS
- 2 ARRESTED IN SAN JOSE DOUBLE MURDER AT TAQUERIA
- WOMAN WINS $64 MILLION WITH CA LOTTERY TICKET
- 16-YEAR-OLD ARRESTED AFTER 3 BODIES FOUND
- WATCH KRON4 NEWSCASTS LIVE