SAN MATEO (KRON)–Investigators are searching for a man accused of groping women at the San Bruno Mountain State Park.
According to sheriff officials, the first incident happened on Oct. 22 at around 4:30 p.m. and the second happened on Nov. 6 at around 5:30 p.m.
In both incidents, the suspect approached women from behind, groped their buttocks area and fled.
Authorities believe he may be driving a light-colored 2009 Mazda 3 hatchback.
The suspect is described as a white man around 5’8″, 180-pounds, with blue eyes, blonde hair and a groomed beard.
The Sheriff’s Office reminds park visitors to be aware of their surroundings and report any suspicious persons or activity.
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT SHOT, KILLED IN CONCORD
- 2 INMATES ESCAPE PALO ALTO COURTHOUSE
- EAST BAY TEACHER ACCUSED OF MOLESTING CHILD
- TEXAS CHURCH GUNMAN SENT HOSTILE TEXTS BEFORE ATTACK
- WOMAN FIRED FOR FLIPPING OFF TRUMP’S MOTORCADE
- HOW TO FIX APPLE’S ‘I’ TO ‘A’ AUTO-CORRECTION BUG