SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)-The brunt of Wednesday night’s storm brought about heavy rain, but the worst is over.
KRON4 meteorologist Dave Spahr said what’s left of the storm is scattered showers that will make for a wet morning commute.
The National Weather Service says scattered showers are also possible throughout the day.
Spahr said there is a possibility of another batch of rain moving in Thursday night into Friday night.
— NWS Bay Area (@NWSBayArea) November 9, 2017
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT SHOT, KILLED IN CONCORD
- 2 INMATES ESCAPE PALO ALTO COURTHOUSE
- EAST BAY TEACHER ACCUSED OF MOLESTING CHILD
- TEXAS CHURCH GUNMAN SENT HOSTILE TEXTS BEFORE ATTACK
- WOMAN FIRED FOR FLIPPING OFF TRUMP’S MOTORCADE
- HOW TO FIX APPLE’S ‘I’ TO ‘A’ AUTO-CORRECTION BUG