SANTA ROSA (KRON) — Despite several players losing their homes and cherished belongings in the North Bay wildfires, and the school badly damaged in the blaze, Cardinal Newman High School’s football team is heading to the first round of the playoffs.
The team is hoping that focus, through adversity, will help them win and progress to the next level.
KRON4’s Terisa Estacio was with the team Thursday afternoon as they geared up for the big game.
Watch the above video to see Terisa’s full report.
- 2 SUSPECTS ID’D IN MURDER OF CONCORD TEEN
- SENATE DEMS INTRODUCE BILL TO BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS
- 2 ARRESTED IN SAN JOSE DOUBLE MURDER AT TAQUERIA
- WOMAN WINS $64 MILLION WITH CA LOTTERY TICKET
- 16-YEAR-OLD ARRESTED AFTER 3 BODIES FOUND
- WATCH KRON4 NEWSCASTS LIVE