NEW YORK (KRON/CNN) — Now, you can actually have breakfast at Tiffany’s.
The luxury jewelry store is opening its first-ever restaurant on Friday, called the Blue Box Café.
It will be at its flagship New York City location on Fifth Avenue.
The café is decked out with Tiffany’s signature aqua-blue color.
The $29 fixed-price breakfast includes several options, including Audrey Hepburn’s famous croissant.
You can also have lunch or afternoon tea at Tiffany’s.
The new cafe comes after investors wanted Tiffany & Company to be more appealing to millennials and getting more foot traffic in stores.
“Breakfast at Tiffany’s,” as you remember, is the name of the popular Truman Capote novel and hit 1960s movie.
- J. SIMPSON KICKED OUT OF VEGAS HOTEL FOR BEING UNRULY, DRUNK
- POLICE: WIPE DOWN SHOPPING CARTS, BUT NOT BECAUSE OF GERMS
- GLOBAL WARMING COULD LEAVE 2M HOMES UNDERWATER BY 2100
- OAKLAND SCHOOLS TESTING FOR HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD IN WATER
- MAN ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL FONDLING IN SAN JOSE STATE LIBRARY
- PLANE FORCED TO LAND AFTER WOMAN UNLOCKS CHEATING HUSBAND’S PHONE